MILLENNIUM ChessGenius Chess Computer
MILLENNIUM ChessGenius Chess Computer: £119 by PayPal.
The chess computer for tournament and club players!
The MILLENNIUM ChessGenius utilises the ten time world computer champion, Chess Genius, created by Richard Lang. The Millennium Chess Genius plays to a strong club playing standard (approximately 175 ECF /2000 Elo).
An incredibly user-friendly computer which utilises a press sensory board. Simply press down on the piece which you want to move and press again with the piece on the destination square. The computer’s response is displayed on the LCD.
Playing levels and playing difficulty:
- Virtually unlimited number of levels of difficulty can be set
- Average time per move configurable
- Max overall duration of game configurable
- Also includes tournament levels suitable for skilled players
- Countless levels especially for beginners
- Shows suggested moves
- Shows second best, third best, fourth best etc chess moves
Specially for chess experts
- Over 20,000 opening positions
- Versatile analysis mode (text display and chessboard display)
- Shows ratings of positions and main variants
- Enter any chess positions
Specially for novices
- Chess trainer: Warns about bad moves, offers to retract them and makes suggestions for improvement, so as to ensure the very best moves
- Help function: Shows all permitted moves
- Unlimited number of move undos and simulated moves
Features and convenience of use
- Convenient menu system makes it easy to make system settings
- Large backlit display that shows the entire chess board, plus help texts and menu system texts
- Extra-large chess board, 20 x 20cm playing area
- Multilingual user prompts
- Different match modes: Player against computer, player against player etc.
- Energy saving mode ensures long playing time, even when running on battery power
- Mains power connector (sold separately)
Processor: ARM Cortex M4/48 MHz
Menu operation: 7 languages, text-based
Languages: DE / GB / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU
Software: CHESS GENIUS
Power supply: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included). Power supply is available but not needed as batteries last.
Dimensions: approx 30 x 27.6 x 3 cm
Chess board dimensions: 20 x 20cm